Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dressing Avery (I was a guest blogger!)

A few weeks ago I was asked to write part of segment called "Dressing Avery". Skip over at Alex Grant invites some of the preppy blog crowd members to suggest cute little outfits for his daughter Avery. She's kinda young, but I suggested an outfit made up of all CWDKids Clothing full of pink and madras!
I used a few of these pieces and blended them with bright pink Jack Rogers to make a cute, playful outfit for Avery! Definitely go check out the series!

xxKatie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your outfit and it was adorable!!! Hope Skip gets it and takes pictures.

Unknown said...

Avery's grandmother loved the outfit so you may see some pictures very soon.

Little Bow Prep said...

How cute!

Annabel Manners said...

What a cute idea! Hope they take your fab style advice!