Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boots for Katie!

Over Fall Break when I was home, I did some shopping...a lot of shopping. We don't have a great mall here in Columbia, so when I go shopping, I'm pretty limited. I was just informed though, last week, that we're getting a forever21 in the closest mall (about 10 miles away) in the Winter-ish so I'm VERY excited! But, back to the boots! I got two pairs of boots at Rack Room shoes while I was home. I feel like I don't shop there often, but the last times I've been there I've been very successful. Anyone remember my birthday shoes:
Definitely Nine West via Rack Room

I also don't feel like I buy SHOES often. I'm always getting Jacks or some kind of summery sandal and rely pretty much on three or four pairs of Target flats from a few years ago (anyone remember Issac Mizrahi for Target...). I totally splurged and spent my entire last paycheck while I was at home, but I'm very happy I did it and don't regret it. I think I would have regretted more not buying the shoes. Here are my two (BOGO half off) boots:
The heel of this pair is higher than I'd usually buy, but I imagine wearing these out, maybe even with tights or something super fun! I've never owned any cowboy-inspired boots, but I'm lovin' these ones!
This pair is the one I'm most excited about! They are GREAT in person. Not plastic-y, and look wonderfully broken in. The details are not as silver as the photo looks and I think they look much more expensive than Rack Room. I've only worn them under jeans, but I really like the way they look. The color is super versatile too because it's a mix of brown and black. Worn with either color, the boots will pick up the rest of the outfit!

It's definitely too early for boots here in SC, but I can't wait for the fall weather to kick in so I can really get my money's worth out of them!!

xxKatie

2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

My big has boots similar to the first one and she loves them! They're really versatile

Harper said...

I love those boots! I was at DSW the other day and they have a ton of stuff right now just like those, it was so hard to not buy everything :P

http://lattesandlipglossx.blogspot.com