Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Miss New Boot-y

Please excuse the title but I couldn't resist using that! You're all probably thinking, "She's CRAZY thinking about boots in July!" but fall is right around the corner! Here are some of my early picks for FABULOUS fall boots:
Frye: Billy Pull On
I'm a little biased since these will be mine (hopefully) very soon! I can't wait to get them and start to break them in so they're perfect for fall! Gameday, fall leaves, dresses, and tights these are ready for anything!!
Hive & Honey: Italy

Justin Boots: Justin Western Series
Bandolino: Codi 
Frye: Carson Pull On
Franco Sarto: Rocket

I'm a big boot fan and I'm already looking forward to fall (I can't believe I'm saying that this early!!) and the cooler boot-ready weather! I won't be seeing that for awhile though since I'll be back in SC in August--right when the heat starts to crank up! 

If boots are on ANYONE else's radar, where do you get yours? Got any good Boot-y tips?

xxKatie

10 comments:

alxpete said...

I bought Madewell boots last fall and they are the best!! They are so comfortable. If you get them from the store you get a 15% student discount :-)

Betsy said...

LOVE them and LOVE the Carson! I'll soon be a Southern Girl myself, so I'm looking to you for style tips!

tDr said...

Found Frye Melissa Button riding boots in dark brown on eBay for half price and bought them right up! Frye is THE best!

Unknown said...

I buy mine at the Boots Etc. Store in Commerce, GA. They have tons of girl boots in all different brands and usually have some really good deals! Did I mention Brantley Gilbert use to work there?!?!

Anonymous said...

Love all of them! I am such a boot person as well. I cant wait until the cooler weather gets here! xoxo

Anna said...

I'm in TX for the summer and just got a pair of Justins boots--it's never too early (or hot) to think about boots!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Very cute boots! I really could use a dark brown pair. (:

Legally Brunette Kate said...

I've had my Frye harness boots for a few years now and I think they're great. It's too hot for boots here in the summer but they look cute with dresses in the fall/spring and great with jeans and tights in the winter.

erica said...

Fall boots are my absolute favorite. I am adoring all your picks here!

Hannah said...

I'm on the search for my perfect boots and I just came across this post- it was most definitely helpful!

Have a fabulous week!

Hannah
WholeHeartedlyHannah.blogspot.com