Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

I'm posting this a day early so that y'all can have a fun nautical treat tomorrow!

1. I am thankful for a BIG South Carolina win yesterday! 
2. I am thankful that my parents were able to come for a fun visit for this Navy vs. South Carolina game! We had an awesome time and got tons of time to hang out, cheer on our teams and have a blast.
3. I am thankful that after this week, the pressure will be off for most of my classes for a few weeks. I have 4 tests coming up and can't wait for them to be over. Add me and my test week to your prayers if you think of it!
4. I am thankful that I get today to study, load up on schoolwork and go grocery shopping. Sundays are always good for knocking tons of stuff out. Anyone agree?

5. I am thankful for everyone who was able to enjoy this weekend with us! It was probably one of, if not my favorite weekend of Junior year!
6. I am thankful my midshipman Dan and that he was comfortable enough to come and hang out with us Gamecocks!
7. I am thankful that I have my first tour on Monday! I cannot WAIT to get back into the tour-giving swing of things!!
8. I am thankful that many of my friends have upcoming birthdays! October seems to be birthday season for my group of friends and I am so excited to celebrate with everyone!
9. I am thankful for the spurt of cool weather that we were treated to over the weekend. It was GLLLLLLORIOUS!
10. I am thankful for that the school year seems to be fully underway. Classes are going well and I'm looking forward to what the rest of the year brings me!

xxKatie

No comments: