Monday, October 10, 2011

Garden & Gun Magazine

Garden and Gun, "The Soul of the South" has arrived in my mailbox! My roommates were reacting funny to my subscription arriving, but I guess they'd never seen mine! I figured if they had never seen my previous ones, I may not have posted about it either! I got my subscription a few months ago on a steals and deals website and got my entire year for $3.50! Couldn't believe it! As soon as I saw the deal, I scooped it up not exactly sure when I was going to get it!
This issue just arrived in my mailbox and I couldn't be more excited to peruse it leisurely! Just the front cover looks so yummy!

I also subscribe to the email service! MANY of my emails get deleted or sent to spam, but my G&G emails are always always always read beginning to end! I often even click into the real site to read full articles or check out the entire photo albums.

Any other subscribers out there? I'm a HUGE fan!

xxKatie

7 comments:

Cambron said...

I'm a BIG G&G fan! I love how things written in the magazine are all around me! Living in the south sure has its perks!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading Garden & Gun for a long time! I love it!! I have them sitting in nearly every room of my house at school! My fiance has big dreams of writing an article on hunting dogs for them one day!

Sweet Tea and God's Graces said...

Love love love G&G! And you're so right, their emails are fantastic!

magazine said...

https://www.magazinemall.in/ProductList.aspx?CID=7


Magazine Subscriptions Service Online delivery at doorstep at MagazineMall.in.

Portuguese Prepster said...

I picked this issue up at Whole Foods the other day and I loved it!

Hope said...

Love G&G! It's so much better than Southern Living.

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to subscribe to G&G, you got a great deal on the subscription!!Lucky girl!