Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloweekend!

Baby Bop Katie

Happy Halloweekend everyone! Since Halloween falls on a Monday, most college students are ringing in the holiday through the entire weekend! Unfortunately, I have a test the day after Halloween so I am staying in for the majority of the weekend but I've enjoyed seeing everyone's different costumes and seeing what they're all making into costumes!

What are you going as this year? I've heard so many fun ideas! What are some of your favorites?

xxKatie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a test and a quiz ON Halloween! But I did manage to have a few people over briefly last night--I went as Black Swan! Good luck on your exam!!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

That's a super cute costume...little kids always look so adorable dressed up for halloween.