Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Christmas Party


December 4



I attended my first Christmas party on Sunday night! I stayed for only an hour in order to get back home to study, but I was thrilled to have been included! A wonderful new friend that I met this year held the gathering at her BEAUTIFUL apartment and introduced me to all her close friends! Everyone looked great and she served to DELICIOUS desserts! One was a French Silk Pie which I had never had before and was to die for. The other was a cheesecake that I was too full to try after eating the Silk dessert. I was able to chat with one other girl from work as well as the new girls who all welcomed me with open arms. We talked about friends getting engaged (and how far away some of us are from even thinking about that!), how yummy the dessert was, where to get parts of our ensembles, our host's newest pets, and how beautiful our surroundings were.

All in all it was a great break from life for a little while and allowed me to have a fabulous Sunday night to enjoy! Thanks MC for a great Christmas Party!

xxKatie

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love French Silk Pie. So good!

PS Be sure to check out my blog today for a fun Vineyard Vines giveaway.

Glitterista said...

What a cute outfit! It's crazy how many of my friends are engaged/married and my newsfeed always has more. Hope studying for your finals is going well! :)

Abby said...

Your outfit is too cute! :)