Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Advice

A good friend of mine once said, "Everything sounds better if you add 'dot com' to the end of it". She meant like statements, punch lines to jokes, you get the idea. BUT BOY OH BOY WAS SHE RIGHT! I just love the way let's-be-preppy-dot-com rolls of the tongue!!

Somebody out there has owned www.letsbepreppy.com for a few years now, and I finally snatched it up!!!

What that means now though, is that I have to alert everyone who sites the old URL on their sites, in blog rolls, links, all the good stuff, to the new www.letsbepreppy.com! It's pretty easy and I spent a good chunk of yesterday finding alllllllll about the in's and out's of this new URL!

I am SO excited to share the big news with y'all!! Welcome to the NEW www.letsbepreppy.com!!

xxKatie

4 comments:

Skyler said...

YAY!!! look at you lady!!!

Megan said...

Congrats on your dot com!

Royar said...

Congrats girl! XO

busanalayali said...

Great post,I really like your article..
busana muslim