Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Gratitude


1. I am thankful that at the end of this week I get to see my family! It will be AMAZING to see their faces and see them!
(after the "rave" that's why we're all in crazy colors!)
2. I am thankful for EVERYONE who was involved with Dance Marathon! My Partners In Crime, my FABULOUS mentor for encouraging me and inspiring me to do it (I hope you don't cry, Cassie), all the Morale leaders who kept us going, and the Executive Board members who organized the entire event!
3. I am thankful for sleep. See #2. After 24 hours of straight dancing, I have an entirely new perspective for being "tired" and "sore". Added benefit of Dance Marathon
4. I am thankful for LinkedIn. I'm learning so much about the business world and how important a positive business image is.
5. I am thankful for feeling better. It's been a rough few weeks, but I'm appreciative it's all over.
6. I am thankful that February is almost OVER. See #5, this whole month will have a big red X through it on my calendar once it's done. I am anxiously awaiting March as a new start and fresh beginning. Until then, I'm just trying to keep it all together. I really tried my best for #FabFeb but it didn't quite work out for February this year. I'll take suggestions for March...
7. I am thankful that I am a tour guide. I heard an almost unbelievable story yesterday that has made the last 3 years of hard work easily worth it.
8. I am thankful that the cold weather is almost done! My attitude TOTALLY changes once the weather gets nice! I just hope my allergies don't kick in this year!
9. I am thankful that one of my classes ends tomorrow! It's only 1/2 a semester long and is a class of silly busywork but I'm SO CLOSE!!
10. I am thankful for all the recent support from my LBP readers! Y'all ROCK! 

xxKatie

No comments: