Thursday, March 15, 2012

Passion ( + Cool News)

Since I did a post yesterday on my rings, I figured I'd do a post on my nail color today! My nails were very grown out, and I definitely was in need of a new color. It might sound crazy, but since I work in such a colorful store and always wear pretty colorful outfits, I decided I'd go with a neutral for a little while. Y'all know how often I do hot pinks, fuschias, reds and corals, and even glitter now and then! I have 3 coats of OPI's "Passion" on my nails and I really really like it.

"Passion" would make a perfect wedding/bridal color. It looks like a perfect natural, polished, manicure color. I am sure I will go back and get this color again when I'm in search of a good neutral. I recommend "Passion" if you're in the market for a really nice looking professional base.

On the good news front, I got a really cool email last night that I posted on facebook so you might have seen it:
I've watched Fashion Police on E! more times than I'd like to admit, so I was pretty pumped to see them following little old LBP on twitter! TOO COOL! Cue goofy cartoon starstuck eyes...

I hope everyone's weeks are going by well! I feel like my week has gone by SO slowly...I think because it was very backloaded with two big assignments due today. Yikes! Glad to see them turned in and DONE!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Soulnaz said...

I have this its like a peaceful elegant color to me