Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday Bliss!

So the Let's Be Preppy 5th birthday was a HUGE hit! A huge thanks to everyone who helped make it possible!
We were able to showcase the new Pink Sorbet renovations too, during the celebrations!
Our birthday spread was chock full of goodies to share with everyone!
My sweet Momma surprised me with cookies from a local bakery, Pink Magnolia Bakery, all the way in SC! The girls at Pink Magnolia seriously make the BEST cookies so it was MUCH to my delight that my Mom got them for us! How perfectly perfect are they?!?!?!
I had a bunch of fun pink drinkware that I brought with me to celebrate with!
We even celebrated with LBP Cruiseys too!
My boss surprised me with this Let's Be Preppy cake! Can you believe it?! Do you recognize that from a certain header and Facebook cover photo? I was obsessed. I was speechless for a few minutes because I really had NO idea that this was coming!!! Floor, surprised, shocked, honored, doesn't even begin to describe the feeling when I saw this cake!

This birthday was among the most fun I have been able to plan and celebrate! Thank you to my readers, friends, boss, co-workers, bakery, Mom and everyone else who had a hand in this wonderful day!!!

xxKatie

5 comments:

Emily said...

Those cookies are so cute, glad the birthday party went so well :)

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Emma said...

LOVE the outfit you wore for this - classic with a hint of prep!

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

SO cute!!! Those cookies and the cake are simply adorable!!

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Blue Dog Belle said...

How fun is this! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

This all looks wonderfully beautiful!! I wish I could have gone

xoxo
Lauren Anne
http://dcgirlinpearls.com