Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm Goin' Out With My Boots On

Ladies and Gents, it's their first Gameday out!

Today, our biggest Gameday of the year (and my college career so far...) and I'm finally breakin' out the boots.

We're filling up the Horseshoe, donning our sassiest LBD's, puttin' on the face tattoos, and going out with our best Gamecock attitudes because today is COLLEGE GAMEDAY AT YOUR UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA!

I couldn't be more proud or excited to be a part of such a time-honored sports tradition! It's going to be a big day y'all, and I couldn't imagine it any other way!

See you in the student section--excuse us while we Sandstorm!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

SOOOO happy the gamecocks won!! :)

Be sure to enter to win my Marinette Monogramed Jewelry Giveaway! You could win a monogrammed necklace or bracelet :)
http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/09/marinette-jewelry-monogram-giveaway.html

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind