Friday, January 18, 2013

Posh Pets

I'll be the first to admit that photo shoots are FUN. You get to pretend you're in another world for a few hours with people making you fabulous and showcasing knock out clothes. I was a part of a photo shoot organized by blogger, The Shop Tart, Columbia, SC aficionado for a local magazine!
photo via the Shop Tart

As you can see pets were involved! My animal was a grey cat named Insley, who we joked, had a perfect name to be a contestant (perhaps a VIP cocktail waitress?) on the Bachelor!

I was decked out in merchandise from the store and got the special opportunity to be a part of this shoot with a close friend of mine who works at the store next door to mine!
We were joking that we had great outfits that represented out respective stores but they were also outfits that we'd normally wear in real life!
I can't wait to see the final choices from the shoot. I was able to snag a few for my own Instagram--you can even see Insley poking out of my bag--too cute! Sweater, totecuff, and shoes all still available. I'll post the fish critter jeans as soon as they're live online!

Big thanks to Columbia Metropolitan Magazine (see you in March!), The Shop Tart and Pawmetto Lifeline and Pink Sorbet!

xxKatie

5 comments:

Kourtney said...

This looks like it was so much fun! Your little costar was adorable too ;)

Hanny said...

It looks like you had so much fun plus you got to do a photo-shoot with good friend. I love how he is peeking his cute head out of your tote.

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

Such cute stuff! I'll be back in Columbia on the 29th and will have to visit this store!

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

southernoracle said...

You look super cute! (I think I might need that bag). What a fun way to spend a day.

WorthyStyle said...

OMG. Totally having a cow over how crazy adorable you look here Katie! I hope they send you a copy to share with family. You look gorgeous and I think your outfit is wonderful too.