Saturday, March 9, 2013

Toes in the Water, Toes in the Sand

By the time you're reading this, I will be happily en route to Turks and Caicos with my fabulous family. I have been counting down the days to this wonderful vacation since we booked it before Christmas! We are so lucky that USC, Auburn, and my high school (where my mom works now), all AMAZINGLY had the same break. We almost couldn't believe it. After consulting with each other and deciding that a family vacation was very much what we all needed, we booked it! My mom and I are rendezvousing in Charlotte and my dad and sister are meeting in Atlanta. We will then all meet up in Turks and Caicos.

It's been just over two months since I've seen everyone and I am bursting at the seams. I was also officially diagnosed with strep throat on Thursday, so a lazy vacation under the sun is exactly what the doctor has ordered.

We also realized that there's a PRETTY GOOD chance that this is, very unfortunately, our last real opportunity for a family vacation. I actually really hate thinking about that. It's a weird feeling, but I guess, also exciting. More just weird. Anyway, I am THRILLED to be going on a big last hurrah with the Rudders!

Everyone be safe in your spring break adventures!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ahh love y'all, have so much fun!