Friday, February 13, 2009

Groundhog Schmoundhog

So, whatever groundhog result means more winter was apparently what we got, but let me tell you, that ground hog was pretty incorrect. Now, I hope I'm not jinxing the weather, but it has been SO unbelievably nice here! As the weather people say, it has been "unseasonably warm" recently and I love it! It makes me so so so excited for spring break and lacrosse season! The other day, we had a "free dress" day at school, meaning we can wear whatever we want and you pay a dollar for it. Usually there's a fundraiser behind it, but some weeks the money just goes to student council. Anyway, I was able to wear my new black Jacks to school and they were fahhhhbulous! I love them!!!!!

My mom finalized our spring break plans, and I have to be here one of our two weeks because the boys have like 80 games (just kidding!) that I have to statizize (I'm the stats girl). I think they have 3 or 4 games and then they head down to Atlanta, GA, for some warm training. When they go there, my family and I are heading to Arizona! I can't wait! It is going to be so much fun. We're staying at this resort that's like a water park and has all this cool stuff and then one day we're going to the Grand Canyon. I've never been West before and my parents got really excited about it too! Then when I get home, we start school a few days later and the season picks right back up where it left off!

There is so much going on right now that I have to write about. Last night, with my friend Caroline, I saw He's Just Not That Into You. Oh my goodness! It is so cute! you must go see it! The cast is fabulous and I don't care what the critics say, but it is great! There is a huge Love Actually vibe because (without spoiling) there are a bunch of couples that the movie follows, but the couples never like interact with each other (I'm pretty sure...minus like 2 couples). Anywho, it is adorable and a must-see!!

Also, today I got a new pair of running shoes! I love them! They are bright blue, white, and turquoise! I have gotten into working out at least 3 times a week since cross country ended and I lift and do cardio each day. I actually am seeing results and my dad seems to be pretty proud of me! He says now that I've gotten carrots (poking fun at my muscle size) I have to look forward to getting sweet potatoes!

I'm sorry that I haven't really been writing too much, but school is just nuts! I've been at college after college every weekend and have yet to make a decision, and I won't really know until about mid-March. I will be sure to keep everyone posted!

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Kate said...

I loved the Grand Canyon but I was so nervous I was going to fall off or something! Plus these crazy tourists go over the railing to take photos-made me so nervous! It is just gorgeous though!