Monday, March 1, 2010

A Post for Me

Hi all! I'm sitting here watching the clock and counting the seconds to spring break! It is just about the only thing on my mind these days and I can't wait! I saw this post on another blog "In the Pink", so I thought I'd copy it and do it myself. I think these little introspective posts are fun sometimes, so definitely post it yourself!!


If I was a month, I would be late May or June. 
If I was a day of the week, I would be Friday.
If I was a time of day, I would be dinner time.
If I was a planet, I would be Momma Earth.
If I was a sea animal, I would be a giraffe!
If I was a direction, I would be East like the water.
If I was a piece of furniture, I would be a bean bag chair (90's throwback style).
If I was a liquid, I would be Cherry 7-Up.
If I was a gemstone, I would be a pearl.
If I was a tree, I would be a Magnolia Tree. 
If I was a tool, I would go on Tool Academy (haha...).
If I was a flower, I would be a Gerber Daisy.
If I was a kind of weather, I would be an Annapolis summer day minus the humidity.
If I was a musical instrument, I would be a electric guitar.
If I was a color, I would be PINK!
If I was an emotion, I would be happiness.
If I was a fruit, I would be an apple.
If I was a sound, I would be steel drums.
If I was an element, I would be Krypton (Kr).
If I was a car, I would be a navy blue Honda Civic (I miss you Little Car).
If I was a food, I would be a sugar cookie.
If I was a place, I would be home.
If I was a material, I would be printed cotton.
If I was a taste, I would be cupcake.
If I was a scent, I would be Lilly Pulitzer Beachy.
If I was an object, I would be a shell.
If I was a body part, I would be a heart.
If I was a facial expression, I would be a big goofy open mouth laugh.
If I was a song, I would be "On the Street Where You Live" by Willie Nelson--that's my new favorite, from the Valentine's Day soundtrack.
If I was a pair of shoes, I would be platinum Jacks--my signature!!


Now it's your turn!! Try one out for yourself! I had a lot of fun with this one!!


Here's the fam last spring break! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I mentioned your blog on mine, hope thats ok!

check it out at
www.randomglimmers.wordpress.com