Monday, May 17, 2010

Smoothies...Yum!


One of my favorite things about being home is a place for smoothies called Robeks! They have the best smoothies I've ever had and all the flavors are good. They're pretty healthy too and all my friends and I seem to have our personal favorites. Mine is called Polar Pineapple and is actually pink! It has papaya juice, strawberries, pineapples, pineapple sherbet, and ice and I highly recommend it.

Now I love these smoothies, but does anyone have good recipes to try? I'd love to try to make a few on my own to see how they come out, but I need some tried-and-true good ones (preferably without bananas...or just not taste the flavor. I'm not a banana fan at all!) that are delish? Please let me know if you do!! Thanks and I'd love to try yours out!!

xxKatie

3 comments:

mFw said...

I adore smoothies and that is one of my favorite things about STL too!

The smoothie I get at my place only has pineapple juice, ice, frozen mangos, frozen pineapples, and frozen strawberries. I haven't tried to make it myself but its super easy.

I don't like bananas in my smoothies either and my friends think I'm crazy!

kanishk said...

This is really great post..
post free classifieds

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Sounds yummy, wish I had one near me!