Sunday, July 18, 2010

Body Boost


Right before my trip to school (as in very last minute shopping right before) I picked up some random toiletries that I'd need, just like any other vacation. I saw that the Garnier Fructis shampoo was on sale, and I liked the way it smelled, so I got a bottle of both shampoo and conditioner. I really like the effects that the Body Boost combo gives, except for one thing.

It also give my frizz/flyaways body and volume. I wore my hair in a pony tail today (since it was wet and I didn't blow-dry it all the way) and my flyaways were a little too voluminous. I think the humidity combined with not properly styling it 100% combined with the short length of the hairs, it didn't make a great hair-do. I've been fooling around with the styling to see if I can get it straight, but I haven't gotten the concept spot on.

Has anyone else used any kind of body/volume shampoo? How have you dealt with the shorter hairs (and the problems they bring along to the party)? Advice needed for sure!!

xxKatie

2 comments:

Preppy Little Dress said...

Too funny, never noticed Jennifer Aniston's hair sticking up. My hair is super straight, no fizz issues here!

I Asked For Scrambled said...

I have the same problem! I found Got2Be's smoothing lustre lotion and that's held down the flyaways without making my hair look oily.