Sunday, July 18, 2010

Body Boost


Right before my trip to school (as in very last minute shopping right before) I picked up some random toiletries that I'd need, just like any other vacation. I saw that the Garnier Fructis shampoo was on sale, and I liked the way it smelled, so I got a bottle of both shampoo and conditioner. I really like the effects that the Body Boost combo gives, except for one thing.

It also give my frizz/flyaways body and volume. I wore my hair in a pony tail today (since it was wet and I didn't blow-dry it all the way) and my flyaways were a little too voluminous. I think the humidity combined with not properly styling it 100% combined with the short length of the hairs, it didn't make a great hair-do. I've been fooling around with the styling to see if I can get it straight, but I haven't gotten the concept spot on.

Has anyone else used any kind of body/volume shampoo? How have you dealt with the shorter hairs (and the problems they bring along to the party)? Advice needed for sure!!

xxKatie

3 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Too funny, never noticed Jennifer Aniston's hair sticking up. My hair is super straight, no fizz issues here!

Cheryl said...

I have the same problem! I found Got2Be's smoothing lustre lotion and that's held down the flyaways without making my hair look oily.

Robinsen Clerk said...

We are grateful for your dedication about this helpful post.thanks for explain this post with taking your important time.