Monday, July 26, 2010

Pink and Green Party Supplies!

How sweet is this set? My birthday isn't for nearly 6 months, but I LOVE this spread! How fun would this be for the big 2-0?

This chip bowl comes in both pink and green, how festive!? I think I might have to get one of these just for fun...and it's only $5.99! I can't get over what a good deal that is!

I love this pink and orange set, but I'm definitely and P&G girl at heart! 

I would love to pop these guys into cupcakes!! Imagine a Funfetti cupcake, white icing and one of these big sparklers on top!!

These great Target cup sets would be so much fun to have at a party! Everyone would have cute drinks!
But what's a fun drink without a drink umbrella:


Pink sugar-rimmed glasses would make any drink yummy! This is one that would take some extra prep, but would be so cute as part of a big party display! I remember during rush last year, one of the sororities made a pink lemonade drink that was pretty sour (on purpose) and had delish green coarse sugar that rimmed their martini glasses. I would so LOVE to copy that sometime!

Party Hats!!!!...or an alternative:

Crowns! At Lifeguard Press, we actually ran out of birthday crows at one point during the year! (hopefully it won't happen again when my birthday comes around!) I make crowns for my friends when it's their birthdays. They're pink with glitter from Michael's and I use white puffy paint to put their names on them! They really tend to be a hit!

All this party planning makes me want to have one! I'd love to see some pictures from P&G parties that you've hosted or been to! Shoot me an email if you've got any at letsbepreppy@gmail.com!!

xxKatie

10 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I love those margarita cups! I will have to get some for my condo! I have to stay away from pink though since I will be living with my brother

College Prepster said...

I'm turning 21 Sept 1... I might need some of these items!!! Thanks for finding them!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I LOVE the pink and green paper plates...who needs fine china with those babies! xx

Pearls, Curls, and A Southern Girl said...

Everything is super cute! Definitely might be using some of these for my 21st

dreaming in pink and green said...

I've wanted to throw a P&G party for a while now...I think I NEED that chip bowl and those P&G plates!

Southern Cinderella said...

Those party plates and stuff are so cute! I also love the pink sugar rim glasses! How cute! Thanks for this cute post!

Southern Cinderella said...

P.S. There's an award waiting for you on my blog :)

www.southerncinderella.blogspot.com

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!... secretly though =)

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and decided I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post now up. I’d love for you to stop by.

Exciting things going on around here!

http://www.definitelymaybebaby.com/

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

Girl with the Curlz said...

I love the party supplies. So cute. I sent you some awards, please stop by my blog and see :-)

Screen Door Prep said...

This post made me feel both festive&thirsty! LOL

Gave you an award, sadly just noticed I'm not the first to tag you for it. Ah, well, that just means you're *that* fabulous! ;) : http://screendoornote.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-lovelies-for-my-blog.html