Monday, July 26, 2010

Pink and Green Party Supplies!

How sweet is this set? My birthday isn't for nearly 6 months, but I LOVE this spread! How fun would this be for the big 2-0?

This chip bowl comes in both pink and green, how festive!? I think I might have to get one of these just for fun...and it's only $5.99! I can't get over what a good deal that is!

I love this pink and orange set, but I'm definitely and P&G girl at heart! 

I would love to pop these guys into cupcakes!! Imagine a Funfetti cupcake, white icing and one of these big sparklers on top!!

These great Target cup sets would be so much fun to have at a party! Everyone would have cute drinks!
But what's a fun drink without a drink umbrella:


Pink sugar-rimmed glasses would make any drink yummy! This is one that would take some extra prep, but would be so cute as part of a big party display! I remember during rush last year, one of the sororities made a pink lemonade drink that was pretty sour (on purpose) and had delish green coarse sugar that rimmed their martini glasses. I would so LOVE to copy that sometime!

Party Hats!!!!...or an alternative:

Crowns! At Lifeguard Press, we actually ran out of birthday crows at one point during the year! (hopefully it won't happen again when my birthday comes around!) I make crowns for my friends when it's their birthdays. They're pink with glitter from Michael's and I use white puffy paint to put their names on them! They really tend to be a hit!

All this party planning makes me want to have one! I'd love to see some pictures from P&G parties that you've hosted or been to! Shoot me an email if you've got any at letsbepreppy@gmail.com!!

xxKatie

9 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I love those margarita cups! I will have to get some for my condo! I have to stay away from pink though since I will be living with my brother

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

I'm turning 21 Sept 1... I might need some of these items!!! Thanks for finding them!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I LOVE the pink and green paper plates...who needs fine china with those babies! xx

Sara Elizabeth said...

Everything is super cute! Definitely might be using some of these for my 21st

dreaming in pink and green said...

I've wanted to throw a P&G party for a while now...I think I NEED that chip bowl and those P&G plates!

Southern Cinderella said...

Those party plates and stuff are so cute! I also love the pink sugar rim glasses! How cute! Thanks for this cute post!

Southern Cinderella said...

P.S. There's an award waiting for you on my blog :)

www.southerncinderella.blogspot.com

Girl with the Curlz said...

I love the party supplies. So cute. I sent you some awards, please stop by my blog and see :-)

Screen Door Prep said...

This post made me feel both festive&thirsty! LOL

Gave you an award, sadly just noticed I'm not the first to tag you for it. Ah, well, that just means you're *that* fabulous! ;) : http://screendoornote.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-lovelies-for-my-blog.html