Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dreamy, Beachy Motto

"Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return." 

Too bad it's not that simple, but what a fun motto from the Island Company! They also sell all kinds of fun swimsuits and beachy items too! Here are a few of my favorites:
A few summers ago, we used to sell Island Company bathing suits, and I remember how very small they ran! They're separates which is nice because you're not bound to a small bottom and top when maybe you only need one. People tended to go up at least a size if not 2 and they're in letter sizes (XS, S, M...and so on).
I love the simplicity of this dress! Perfect to throw on and you can pair it with so many different accessories!
I love tunics too! The soft pink with the white design is pretty and feminine too!
This orange shift it fun and playful. Perfect for the summer and a barbeque or after the beach!

I also enjoy a company who can poke fun at themselves. Most companies wouldn't use a photo of a model flexing and pointing like some meathead, but I think it's fun and goofy! It shows that they like to have a lot of fun and enjoy some good times!!

All this beachwear is making me think about a vacation. Too bad the closest I'll get is Essie's "I Need a Vacation" nail polish color!! I'm very stressed out, but classes start tomorrow and I'm getting excited!!

xxKatie

4 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

Those suits are too cute, oh my word!

Holly said...

LOVE that shirt!

Sunshine and Summertime said...

good luck with classes!

Charleston Girl said...

Everyone is blogging about Fall fashion already - I love how you're still thinking about warm weather like me! :)