Thursday, November 11, 2010

Old Navy Outerwear

It's just starting to get cold around here...we're so spoiled. I'm sitting here watching TV as I write and an Old Navy commercial comes up for outerwear for 50% off! Here are my favorites online:
The name of this color...infuschion! So cute!


I really think this coat is adorable. It comes in so many colors! Both purple and orange for any Clemson girl, this would be SO SO SO perfect for cold football games! If I have Clemson readers, you should pick one up ASAP!
This one would be great to wear for Christmas or something formal! Imagine it over a black skirt with tights and super duper bright flats! It's like a built in outfit.
I have wanted a trench for as long as I can remember. This one is great and would look so nice with a lot! I can imagine this with a black turtleneck and jeans and maybe a pair of cowboy boots perhaps? Hmm, I might have to do that someday!!

Anyone snag any of these? Let me know! 50% off sure is such a good deal!

xxKatie

7 comments:

the pink prep said...

they have SUCH great deals on outerwear -- and the quality is good too -- i have a fabulous winter white coat from last year --basketweave, big retro buttons and bell sleeves. But that orange one has my name on it this year! :-)

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I actually bought the short, gray coat with the ruffles and wore it to that horrible Arkansas game. It's not terribly thick, so it's not that warm. At least I looked cute!

Sarah Brooke said...

I have the one with the ruffles on the neck in red and black! I love it! I wish the red one had been the orangey-red color it looks like online but it's still cute. Just be warned that in real life it's definitely more red than orange.

Courtney said...

I am a Clemson reader and love the orange coat! I may just have to pick one up! I love reading your blog by the way!

MTM said...

i think i missed the sale price :( just got the orange jacket. LOVE IT.

Skyler said...

the yellow and orange i saw in person, so so cute! (i liked the yellow and blue best)

you have impeccable tast ms katie

Jennifer Ebert said...

I bought the khaki trench and it is amazing!! I absolutely love it and it goes with so much!