Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring Break: Prep

First of all, please forgive the lack of posting this week! The wonderful folks over at Blogger HQ have been helping me update my blogger dashboard! I've been having muy problemos with logging on/posting/saving drafts/etc. so they were great! We're back up and running now! I will be spending all weekend with these few things:
+
+
+
+

aka all day today I'm a busy bee and I'm ORGANIZING, ORGANIZING, ORGANIZING! I have a super busy week ahead of me (two midterm and two projects) and so I'm getting ready for break this weekend! Last night I headed over to Target to get some travel essentials: books (look for a post on my two books tomorrow), sunscreen, lotion for sunburns, a swim coverup, and a few other necessities! I can't wait to see my family and relax in Aruba!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Aruba!
You are going to have a wonderful break!
ENJOY!

: )

Kathy