Sunday, April 17, 2011

Twitter!


I've recently been getting the hang of Twitter much more than I was before so I wanted to make sure that I was aptly following all of my readers! Be sure to tweet @letsbepreppy OR leave a comment with your user name on Twitter so I can be sure to add you to my list!!

I have had so many people tweet at me this week and so I wanted to thank everyone for you sweet tweets (sounds like a candy!), words of encouragement, and advice! I truly appreciate all your 140 characters!

xxKatie

12 comments:

Unknown said...

@meghandennis

LadybugLyss said...

@alyssahaaker

Annabel Manners said...

I need to get on that train - don't want to miss any fun, sweet tweets! Hope you're having a great weekend... :)

Suze said...

I'm following you but i dont think you follow me back haha!

I am JustsayinSuz :)

Anonymous said...

@young_prepless ☺

Kaitlyn (Bookish Comforts) said...

I'm a new follower - on your blog and Twitter! I'm @kaitastrophical.

Glitterista said...

@MissGlitterista :)

Tracy said...

@tracylynnaxo

Sarah Brooke said...

Just added you! @sarahbkane

Sally said...

@pinkandgreen33

Kristine Elizabeth said...

@kristilizv

love your blog!

Unknown said...

I love your blog, I check every day for a new post! My twitter is

@alwaysmorgan
I already followed you(: