Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So. Close. To. Summer.

Today is my last official study day before summer starts. I have an Art History final tomorrow covering many very famous paintings:
Munch
Monet
Mondrian

We are at the very end of the Western Art spectrum. We finished up our lectures almost 2 weeks ago so I'll be memorizing about 40 paintings and a lot of the necessary info about them. I look forward to finishing up my final final (yay!) and heading home! I'm thinking of everyone else stuck in their exams just like me! We'll be done soon!

xxKatie



3 comments:

mFw said...

Good luck! I finish on THursday and I have one small project and one final and I'm done!!!

Annabel Manners said...

Best of luck! Just think - soon it will be summer. All Monet and no Munch! :)

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

Good luck on your finals!

xoxo,

Kyndra @ LMSL