Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Yet another week I hardly remember...this next coming week is my last full one at home! CAROLINA BOUND SO SOON! I can't wait for what the rest of the summer has in store for me!



1. Thanks to rain. I think you're coming around and fingers-crossed with knock out alllllll this INSANE heat. I would prefer the state of Maryland to not be "white hot" on Weather.com.
2. Thanks to the Market House for FINALLY OPENING. Woo, it's sure taken a long time but these vendors are pretty yummy and I hope they stay!!
3. Thanks to the South Carolina State Fair for posting their performers!!!! It's like I can FEEL being back at school already!!!!
4. Thanks to everyone's patience last week with all the emails--I PROMISE I will get back to you as soon as I can!!
5. Thanks to knocking another book off of the book list! #anotheronebitesthedust
6. Thanks to my floor for being such a great shelf for stuff. With all of our family in town, we "joked" (as in said in a joking tone but really meant) that no one wanted to stay in my room. Well, humph, my room wasn't looking for any new tenants! Take that y'all!
7. Thanks to ALL the packing I've done for school. Not.
8. Thanks to my job, internships and getting ready for the next few weeks for keeping me busy. A friend of mine from school, (Timmy, I'm not sure if you read LBP but here's your shoutout) and I were talking that we've just about hit the ready-to-go-back point. Both of us were glad to have been home for the summer, more than thankful, but we're both ready to see everyone!!
9. Thanks to my fabulous friend for being able to talk me down this week! It's been one of the most hectic I've had all summer--and I'm not even in school ANYMORE!
10. Thanks to everyone who participated in my boots poll! I'm excited to post more--kinda a fun reader input option on facebook! Feel free to let your opinion be known! Not a facebook fan yet--JOIN THE CLUB!

xxKatie

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe you're already packing for school, when do you go back??

Just Jess said...

I am also packing to go back to Carolina (UNC that is) and I have also reached the point of wanting to go back!