Saturday, August 20, 2011

The "S" Word

SNACKS

I love snacks. Salty, sweet, 100% snacks. Some of the yummiest snacks I've seen have been on Pinterest!!! How good do all of these sound? (I have an entire snack board on Pinterest...shh!)

Cake Batter Blondies...YUM-O
Baked Cinnamon Breakfast Bites!
Mini Cannoli Cream Pastry Cups
Pizza Party Dip
Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Truffles

Not to mention, how cute do all of these look? With all the fun sprinkles I've managed to collect, I can't help but think of how fun all these snacks could be decorated!!

Got any good snacks to share with me? Are you on Pinterest? Follow me!

xxKatie

6 comments:

Claudia Fabiana said...

I'm such a carbaholic and these look so yummy. I've gotta go back and check these recipes! Yum...stop by and visit my blog soon too!

ciao

Unknown said...

Oh, my, goodness! That looks so delicious. Like, gain-500-pounds-because-I-want-to-eat-them-constantly yummy! It's a good thing I can't really bake..

♥ littlemisssec.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

WOW! Those look amazing. I'll have to check out the pizza dip, I've never heard of that. xoxo

Ashley said...

Those baked cinnamon bites look DELICIOUS!

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

My "yummy" board is by far the most populated...so many great food finds on pinterest!

My Life as A Plate said...

I love Pizza dip it is so delicious and super easy to make it! Everyone always loves it!