Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


1. I am thankful to be posting this on Monday and being back on track for the first time in awhile!
2. I am thankful to be returning home on Wednesday!! I'll be back in Annapolis Wednesday evening and I couldn't be more excited!!!
3. I am thankful that almost all of the October birthdays are done! Phew, it was QUITE the birthday week last week! The cup above was one of two that I designed for Colleen on Etsy!
4. I am thankful for Southern Belle Boutique, where the glasses were from, for getting everything to me on time and VERY well packed! Nothing to be afraid of when ordering from her!! (I'll be doing a longer post on the whole order in a few days!)
5. I am thankful for my two "new" coats! I washed two coats I have and they look BRAND new! I was so excited to see that they came out ok since I'm not super familiar with how to wash jackets!
6. I am thankful to have finally gotten a new phone battery! Verizon hasn't been the easiest to deal with, and I am SO OVER my Blackberry. It quite during the Luke Bryan concert night which was too bad because there were so many tweet-able moments!
7. I am thankful for some new design ideas for my bathroom! I think I'm going to hang up a few new decor items and change up the rugs. Easy enough! I didn't change very much in my room or bathroom when I moved in, so I'm thinking this will be perfect! Instead of pink and white, I think I'm going to go with a pink and navy color scheme!
8. I am thankful that I get to see a Navy game while I'll be at home!! I'm also very lucky because it'll be the second Navy game I get to see this season!!!!
9. I am thankful that I only have 1 test on Tuesday standing between me and going home! Best. Feeling. Ever!
10. I am thankful that I got a decently restful weekend and have so much to look forward to this coming week!!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Bethany said...

What a great etsy store! I saw some good ideas for Christmas gifts for the girls' teacher.