Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


1. I am thankful for my family and their welcoming me with open arms at home!
2. I am thankful for my close friends who I was able to reconnect with if only for a few days!

3. I am thankful for my FAB new bracelet! It's kind of an identity bracelet but not the typical kind: it's pink AND a giraffe...talk about my identity! I'm a big Fornash fan!
4. I am thankful for the ease and speed of traveling in and out of Charleston. It was a breeze and really makes a HUGE difference in traveling back home.
5. I am thankful for my new phone battery (did I say this last week?) because it's making a huge difference. Now if the Blackberry system could catch up with patching the holes!
6. I am thankful that I got to spend time with my Grandparents. Our snowbirds were on their way from outside Augusta, Maine down to  Zephyrhills, Florida!
7. I am thankful that Annapolis is the best haven for clearing my mind. Fall break seems to always give me a new perspective and allow me to wrap up the semester with a better attitude. 
8. I am thankful that I'm back in Columbia and very luckily have no tests this week! What a great feeling.
9. I am thankful for everyone's kind words yesterday and this entire time with all my big news! Y'all are the best.
10. I am thankful that I'm past the midpoint of the semester, as are most of my college followers! Here's to ringing in the rest of the tests, quizzes, projects and everything else we tackle during the rest of the semester!

xxKatie

2 comments:

Hope said...

Oooo, love the bracelet. So unique!

Portuguese Prepster said...

wooo I have no tests this week either! something to be very grateful for!