Monday, January 16, 2012

Colored Chinos

Yesterday in Church, the girl next to me was wearing a GREAT pair of colored chinos. They were a salmon pink color, very loose fitting, but still looked totally appropriate and classy for mass. Her amazing pants got me thinking all about colored chinos for spring. They're certainly a favorite of mine, but I don't have any in my closet!
These are your basic chinos from J. Crew. Clean cut, straight, nice looking, basic color.
I love this look from Lands' End Canvas--they're only $16.99!! I might need to order these ASAP!
These are the Bennett Chino from J. Crew. They're a little skinnier than my ideal colored chino, but a fun style nonetheless!
Even Rock and Republic, famed for their jeans, is getting in on the action!
I'm really waiting to see all the different colors to come out once Spring is in full season swing. I would love a pair of light/Carolina (the other one) blue, light kelly green, and an awesome salmon pink/nantucket red pair! I gotta keep my eyes peeled!!

xxKatie

7 comments:

Maria Larsen said...

Ooh! I love Chinos so much! I'm really excited to see colors come into play more as the weather begins to heat up!

Anonymous said...

SO love the J-Crew salmon chino - I am going to check those out on the website! Loving that colour at the moment - great post!

Anonymous said...

Cute as can be, I love them in khaki but also adore lots of different colors as well.

Sending you a smile Miss LBP!
tp

Portuguese Prepster said...

I'm petite so I love the bennet chino! so many fun colors this season too!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

oh my... I love am loving me some colored skinnies right now but I would neverrrr wear that light carolina blue color with black heels. More less heels at all...I need to get those ones from J Crew though. To wear with JRs of course :-)

Ashley said...

I love J. Crew's chinos! I've definitely got my eye on a few for spring!

Ashley-dreamingsouthern.blogspot.com

Lily said...

These are so cute! I love different colors chinos!

Lily @ wear with chinos