Monday, February 13, 2012

Organized Jewels

A lot of people have plush, luxurious ways to store their jewelry. Some are leather, some have special dividers for rings and earrings and bracelets. I am a little, out of the box...or in the box...
The TACKLE BOX!

That's right y'all! I organize all my jewelry in a three-level plastic Snapware tackle box from Target! Just hear me out: 
1. It's spacious
2. It's well organized
3. The small spaces for bait and hooks are ideal for earrings
4. It's clear
5. I can see EVERYTHING
6. It's super portable

What's bad about any of the above answers? Nothing! All my necklaces lay on one of the longer layers, and the bracelets have the same thing. On the top level, there are 2 dividers, each with 3 spaces for hooks or bait or earrings that can be taken out (presumably to be cleaned) and organized!

How do you store your jewelry? Have you thought about a box like mine? It's totally worth to conversion!!

xxKatie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I would have never thought of that. You could always paint the lid of the box or somehow decorate it to give it a girly touch!

Casey said...

I use a combination of little jewelery boxes, drawer organizers and old Caboodles jewelry organizers.

Charlotte said...

Great idea! I made your bedazzled gem canvas this weekend! It was SO fun. Thanks for the inspiration and tutorial! :)