Here's what I've been listening to recently:
1. This is How We Do It by Montell Jordan: Recently inspired by "American Reunion" I've been rocking out to very much of that soundtrack and a ton of other 90's jams. And yes, jams is the only way to describe them.
2. She Doesn't Mind (Pitbull Remix) by Sean John: Rockin' out to this, windows down, music on almost full blare!
3. Brokenhearted by Karmin: This is SO UPBEAT you'd never guess the title was "Brokenhearted"! If I were a runner, this is DEFINITELY a song I'd want to run along with!
4. Somethin' 'Bout a Truck by Kip Moore: Y'all knew a country song was coming up. Obviously.
5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston: Too soon? Never. Rock on Whitney.
6. Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks: ALWAYS A GOOD SONG. It's one of those no-matter-when-it-comes-on-under-no-circumstances-will-I-hit-next kind of songs. Cue singing at the tippy top of my lungs no matter where I am.
7. Could've Been Friends by Corey Smith: This is a shoutout to my last two weeks of school and something I haven't done since first semester freshman year! SO GOOD!
8. Someone to Watch Over Me by Ella Fitzgerald: There's always one slow song in all my playlists!
9. It's Tricky by Run-DMC: Like I said, 90's jams.
10. Texas Was You by Jason Aldean: Something about this time of year and songs like this always seem to get me.
11. Turn all the Lights off by T-Pain: I can't get enough of T-Pain's new RevolveR track!
12. All My Friends Say by Luke Bryan: I have so many friends that are always on the lookout for me and my best interests, I always think of them when I hear this song!
13. Heart Attack by Trey Songz: Another good running one, but this is AWESOME.
14. Springsteen by Eric Church: Still on the fence about this song, but it's growing on me.
15. Good Girl by Carrie Underwood: I think I said this last time, but I feel like she's legitimately singing to me in this song!
This playlist is definitely one of my more mixed up ones, but that's kinda how spring goes. It's this weird mixture of moving on, getting ready for summer, exams tossed in there, formal season, work and internship projects, baseball games, Elvis cover band concerts, fashion shows, and other crazy stuff tossed in. So really, I think this playlist fits better than most!