Tuesday, April 3, 2012

True Be Told

It's no secret I love Bare Minerals.

Recently, though, I've been using some of the different products than usual. "True" is one of those new and favorite products. It's a shimmery pinky-brown bronzer that can go all over! I am SURE it looks good on all skin tones and gives you a fresh, glowy all-over color!


In addition to true, I've been adding "Vintage Peach" to the apples of my cheeks for a little extra color! 
This coral-y, pink is perfect for spring and summer and light enough that it doesn't weigh down your face with that yucky cakey makeup feeling! I love how creamy it looks once it's on!

This has been my regiment for the last two or so weeks but I tend to change it all up pretty often!

What's your usual routine? Do you wear a lot of face makeup?

xxKatie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

On a regular basis, I actually don't wear makeup! Not even concealer or mascara or lipgloss. I know, I know...I'm a terrible 'girl'. But I know tons of people who LOVE Bare Minerals.

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Ohh man, the last thing I needed to see was that coral blush, bc I now think I need it!! I love that color. I am a BM fan for life as well, my skin has never been better now that I use it!