Monday, May 14, 2012

My Next Roadtrip: Annapolis, MD

On Wednesday, I'm headed home for a quick trip for my sister, Grace's, prom!
This was us at her junior prom last year!

I am SO excited to see her all dolled up again this year! It'll be hard to top her fabulous look last year, but her dress this year is an absolute knock-out, just like her! I don't want to spoil the surprise, but her dress is AMAZING!! 

I can't believe my baby sister is going to her FINAL prom! I remember it like this:
The Rudder babies a million years ago!

I also will be reunited with all these lovely ladies:


I can't wait to go home and see my family and sister for her special day before she graduates!! I'll be back in sunny SC before I know it, the summer is already moving too too fast!!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Ali said...

You and your sister are SO gorgeous, I've always wished I had a sister to fuss over! I have given you the versatile blogger award and look forward to reading about your summer fun!
xo