Saturday, May 5, 2012

Odds: 2012:138

Just kidding! Those aren't the odds! It IS however, the 138th Kentucky Derby today!!

LBP loves Liason! 

Even if the odds are 50-1, Liason loves pink and green and so does LBP, so natch I'm cheering for this horse! The owner is also the former CEO of Talbots! 

Just look at those polka-dotted silks! TOO MUCH FUN!

My second choice bet would be Sabercat, because it's CLEARLY a Gamecock at heart:
Garnet and white, I'm not against it. (Interestingly enough, there's no orange jockey this year...sorry Clemson...)

Who are your picks to win? Are you going with either of my LONGSHOT picks? Let me know and we'll get our Derby Party started!!

xxKatie

2 comments:

Brenna said...

This year is tough for me, considering I know nothing about horses! Daddy Long Legs is absolutely gorgeous though the name is not. Dullahan is a pretty house too, I guess we will just have to wait for the excitement of the race!

Ariana said...

I'm rooting for that horse too!