Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Bargain Finds

April 6



So, I found this AMAZING dress at TJMaxx a few weeks ago, and my roommate and I decided that it's pretty much the "Traveling Pants" type of dress. My roommate and I have some of the most different body types that you can have, and we both ended up getting the dress!

You can't see it in this OOTD, but it has the AWESOME exposed gold zipper down the back that really makes it pop. The material is a very stretchy, very very comfortable polyester type fabric and is a great daytime AND nighttime dress! I wore it going out recently and also have worn it to get ready for a fashion show awhile back because it is so comfortable.

I'm a big fan! Does anyone else have any great go-to dresses that are tried-and-true reliable? This one is definitely becoming that for me!!

xxKatie

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love Jack Rogers sandals. A pair in this color go with practically every sundress in my closet.

Emily said...

I have this dress in a lovely coral color. It is so comfy, and great for traveling!

Jackie said...

omg I have this dress too - Cynthia Rowley right? I love it so much!

WorthyStyle said...

What a sweet outfit! It is super cute

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I love anything with a zipper down the back, wish I could find one too at my TJs!