Sunday, May 27, 2012

Swimonogram

I've seen this picture all over Pinterest and some of the creations that you can find online for monogrammed bathing suit options. It's too bad that a lot of them are on the pricey side because a plan bandeau is actually kinda tough to find!

I tried searching for some, to do a bathing suit of my own design like the one above, and the best top I could come up with was the Garnet Hill bandeau:
I'm thinking about getting that top left printed option and putting a bold white script monogram on it! How cute would that be?

Have you ordered one of those monogrammed bathing suits? What do you think of the trend?

xxKatie

6 comments:

p.V.e said...

Love this trend! I'm with you though, I wish it wasn't so pricey! I think your idea would be so cute though!

Unknown said...

I really love this trend! Lands End Canvas also has some really great cheap designs that you could print on.

preppylove said...

I love these too! I've been thinking about doing the same thing! I was just thinking the top left would be cute and then saw that was your idea! Love it.

xoxo

Emily said...

I have a few monogrammed bathing suits! I happened to find some Plain bandeaus at Target last year and at Belk and they are much cheaper than ML!

Anonymous said...

I ordered plain bandeau tops from Lands End Canvas back in January for $7.99 and in really great colors! I had them monogrammed by a family friend for next to nothing..way better than spending $60 at ML! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I ordered plain bandeau tops from Lands End Canvas back in January for $7.99 and in really great colors! I had them monogrammed by a family friend for next to nothing..way better than spending $60 at ML! Crazy!