Monday, July 30, 2012

A Look in The Mirror

By now, a lot of y'all have seen my outfit of the day (OOTD) posts! They feature my outfits of choice for work, internship days, going out and more. They also feature another player though, my mirror!

I'm sure you have also seen how busy that mirror is with all my stickers!
Going Out
Internship
Work

See all the stickers? Maybe you haven't noticed them as much as you have now! I worried about putting stickers on my laptop (or car) like a lot of college students do because I wasn't sure if they'd come off AND I didn't want to ruin the most valuable things that I own. I decided that this would be a more fun alternative!
I've added a few new stickers including the Vineyard Vines sicker on the bottom of the mirror! As you can see it's a lot of stores/brands and even one for my high school's lacrosse team!
The top features two restaurants, more brands and stores, and a crowd favorite of the "Go Navy Beat Army" sticker that my mom sent me in a care package freshman year! 

This is definitely a fun way to showcase all your favorite stickers without having to put them on your car or laptop! Ever thought about where you can incorporate yours? I've also seen people put them on the top of their desks with a glass pane on top--I LOVE that idea too!

Where do you put all of yours?

xxKatie

5 comments:

Empty field said...

aww I put stickers on my mirror too!! :)

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

cute sticker collection! But I especially LOVE your outfits! I'm a Lilly fanatic too :)

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Lanie W. said...

That's such a cute idea! I have one on my computer but was debating putting a vineyard vines one on as well. This made me rethink it! Thanks for the tip!

-Lanie: SouthernPreppyChic.Blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Cute! I have a fabric memo board hanging over my desk. I keep pictures, notes, mementos, and stickers on it. I see a few we have in common. "On my way to Pink Sorbet" has a prominent spot across the bottom of my board.

Amanda said...

I like your blog and style. lilly is always the way to go.