Sunday, July 15, 2012

Concert Sunday!

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!

I am so so so so so unbelievably excited for today's concert!


My sister and I are headed to a concert venue in Maryland to see Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean this evening!


Clearly I love me some Luke Bryan, and al of these pictures are from the last time I saw him in concert at school!


We were about 7 "rows" (of standing people) from the stage and it made all of our waiting worth it when his songs were blaring!

We can't wait to finally be there and relax on the lawn!

Cheers to a VERY fun day ahead of us!




5 comments:

katmcd said...

I'll be there too!!! Have fun.

Politically Sweet said...

I WILL BE THERE TODAY TOO!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

And who knows, maybe I'll see you there! xo

Clare said...

I'm seeing them at the end of the month. I saw Jason last year, and Luke when he was with Tim McGraw. They were both so amazing!

Melissa said...

So jealous!!!! LOVE Luke Bryan! Hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

There are no words to describe how jealous I am! I really want to see Luke Bryan in concert ahhh!