Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Princesse

I made my first Bauble Bar purchase! I am SO excited!!

This bubble necklace seems to be EVERYWHERE. It all started with J. Crew and knockoffs are appearing everywhere for a lot less! Since it is such a trendy piece, I didn't want to spend a lot and knew I could find it locally or online for a little less than J. Crew.

New to Bauble Bar in general, I put my trendspotting glasses on and saw this fun piece a few weeks ago. Much to my dismay it was sold out so I added myself to the wishlist and kept my fingers crossed. I figured that this piece would go with a TON as well as be an awesome Gameday necklace too!

Luckily about a week ago, it was back in stock and ready for me to add to my statement necklace wardrobe! I was SO pumped and immediately added it to my cart so I could snag it before anyone else!

It also comes in this fun purple color! I can't believe I'm even going to utter the name, BUT this would make an AWESOME Gameday necklace for any Clemson fan.
Another great perk about Bauble Bar is that there's FREE SHIPPING! I always love a good deal as part of my shopping and figured that was a great addition to a deal in the first place!

If you don't have a Bauble Bar username, signup here!

xxKatie

6 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love that necklace!

Books, Beauty, and Bars on a Budget said...

I have that same necklace and it's from Bauble Bar! I absolutely love their jewelry and you'll definitely want to keep going back for more :)

http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Totally obsessed with that necklace, but I haven't purchased one either! I'm totally going to get on BaubleBar and get one asap!!! xoxo

JanandJill.com said...

What a fun post, I really like the purple one and I've heard of Bauble Bar but haven't tried it yet. Thanks so much for sharing

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

JanandJill.com said...

What a fun post, I really like the purple one and I've heard of Bauble Bar but haven't tried it yet. Thanks so much for sharing

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Unknown said...

I was going back and forth deciding if I wanted to "give into the trend" that is this necklace. But GroopDealz had their version in a garnet color that I just had to snag! Can't wait till it comes in and rock it on gameday!