Monday, August 13, 2012

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Not this girl.

Usually short shorts are TOO short on me! I don't like when shorts ride up or when they're too tight, and often times short shorts can do both. I usually go for 5'' shorts and something shorter than bermuda-style shorts. 

Until recently. I found a GREAT pair of shorts, on sale, in my size at Old Navy--wouldja believe it?
Normally if they were full price, I wouldn't have gotten them, but it was one of those right place, right time fashion moments. I also majorly kicked myself for not getting those silk boat tops that they had in stock during the spring--still suffering from non-buyers remorse!

I snagged these shorts for just over $12 and LOOOOVE them! In fact, they're making their big debut today!

Don't you just love those moments where that certain item was meant to be there for YOU!?!

xxKatie

(Also, Grace, my sister, finds out her BID TODAY!! GOOD LUCK TO GRACE and the rest of her Pi Chi and I can't wait to hear where she ends up!!!!)

8 comments:

Bailey said...

I have those shorts and LOVE them!

SHF said...

I bought those shorts too (but in green with white polka dots) and they're super cute. Good luck to your sister today! I remember how nerve wracking it was when I had to wait to receive my bid!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Super cute shorts!

Truthfully Yours, Dahlia said...

I love those shorts! I have them is navy blue.

Mollie McLaughlin said...

I have those shorts in navy! They're super comfy right?!? - Mollie
P.S. new follower from ecoastbred.blogspot.com

rFe said...

I'm definitely stopping in Old Navy to see if I can find a pair too! So cute!

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

I have these and love these! I think every prep owns a pair :)

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

So Simply Chic said...

I have the tan and white polka-dot shorts and they almost out rank my J Crew shorts because they are SO comfy!

Xoxo
http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/