Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bisque

This is no recipe, no soup, but instead, a new beauty favorite.
Y'all know I love Bare Minerals. This is the MUST have product by them though. Since I've had some run-ins with acne, especially as the seasons change, I've noticed that a concealer is more and more important.

I haven't ever really used concealer in the past, but I LOVE "Bisque" from Bare Minerals. It has GREAT coverage, and goes on so smooth. The color is great for my skin, and they have PLENTY of options if you have darker or more fair skin.

This is my absolute favorite product by Bare Minerals, and I really do encourage everyone to go get one if you're looking for a new product or concealer!

I SWEAR by this stuff!!

2 comments:

CapeCodCollegiate said...

I always use Bareminerals in the fall/winter so I'll have to check this out! Thanks for sharing :)

Preppy Buckeye said...

Have you tried their new foundation? It is amazing!! It really lasts 12+ hours and feels like you're wearing nothing!