11 years ago, one of the biggest elements of history that I will most likely ever be involved in, in my entire life, happened.
Take a minute today to do some good, here are a few ideas if you can't quite think of anything:
1. Donate blood
2. Say a few extra prayers
3. Give someone a hug
4. Smile at everyone you see
5. Call your parents
6. Do something you've been putting off
7. Ask someone how you can help them
8. Strike up a conversation with your neighbor
9. Take a break for yourself
10. Pay it forward
Use today to make a positive difference. Don your red, white, and blue, and show how you want to make a positive change for the day!