Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, LBP!: Swoozie's Sweetheart Style


Today is the day for the Swoozie's Tailgate!

I am a PROUD Swoozie's Sweetheart and I am hosting my first official Swoozie's event with all things USC that you can think of (read: "Cock"-tail koozies!)!!

It will be a blast, and if you're around tailgating, look for us in the Andrews Lot by Williams Brice--you won't miss us!

Follow our whole day on Twitter (@letsbepreppy) and Instagram (@letsbepreppy)!

Look for a full update next week with an awesome recap of EVERYTHING from this weekend from outfits to recipes to fun products!

GO GAMECOCKS!

xxKatie

1 comment:

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

My boyfriend went to the game last night! Unfortunately I wasn't able to go with him. He will be a student there next year :)

Be sure to enter my Milo Paper notebook giveaway :)

http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/09/milo-paper-notebook-giveaway.html

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind