Sunday, September 9, 2012

Polish Change: Strawberry Margarita!

It comes as no surprise to me that OPI's Strawberry Margarita is one of their best selling, most popular colors!
After the football game, I chipped my old self-manicure, so it looked heinous by the time that the game was over. I also realized that my nails had gotten a little too long, so I cut them really short and painted them last night after the game!

A little post-game self pampering was great!

I also recently purchased this Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat! I hadn't gotten a chance to use it yet, so this was the perfect opportunity. It worked great and it really does dry all the layers, not just the top. You know how sometimes you put a "fast dry" topcoat and it only dries the top, so things still imprint? This doesn't! I did mess it up a little when I was blow-drying my hair, I rolled the base of the brush over one of my nails, but they seriously look the most professional in a manicure that I've given myself!

This top coat is VERY thick so don't be surprised--I didn't know that but I really liked the way it dried and the sheen it had! I am definitely a fan and would recommend it if you're in the market for a new product!

xxKatie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Seche Vite!! The first time I used it, I think I put too much on because it got a little globby. I learn my lesson: a little bit goes a long way!

Kristin said...

OPI's Strawberry Margarita is one of my favorite polishes to use at the salon when I get my nails done! I may need to buy my own bottle. :)