Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tailgate City, USA: The Shoes

Your shoes are another decision that is tough and very dependent on the time of the year!

Clockwise from top left:
Gameday Jack Rogers: these were my choice of footwear! I practically live in Jacks, so I HAD to add Gameday Jacks to my rotation! I've worn them for two games and they've been great!

Basic Strappy Sandals: you can find these sandals everywhere! They match anything and no matter what you want to wear, these simple strappy flats will look perfect!

Cowboy Boots: boots are great pretty much any time of the year--you can wear them when it's hot or once it gets cold! I'd say almost every Gamecock girl has her favorite pair of Gameday boots. The key to boots--BREAK THOSE BABIES IN!

Floral Flats: break out these fun flats when you want to add a little oomph to your outfit! They're sassy and add a little pop to your piggies!

Do you have a favorite pair of go-to Gameday shoes? I like all these different options!

xxKatie

2 comments:

Emily said...

I usually end up wearing coach tennis shoes with jeans or UGGs because it's usually pretty cold here for our games in Ohio!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

CapeCodCollegiate said...

Jack Rodgers are perfect if its not too muddy out - but I always end up in boots later in the season! I think it gives them character when they're covered in mud ha ha

xx