1. A dress: This Michael Kors number is on sale and perfect for NYE! Gold, sequins, go big or go home for New Years. Everyone else will be shiny and glittery with you, so pick a dress you love for this fun night!
2. A photobooth: Choose a dynamic backdrop, set up a camera and add in a few props to spice up the photos--your iPhone and Instagram can do all the heavy lifting! A set like this from the Confetti System is festive and fun!
3. A playlist: Pick your favorite current tunes, or find a good Pandora or Spotify playlist. Add in old school tunes like the Beach Boys through 90's with the Backstreet Boys to a little top 40! There'll be a song in there for everyone AND tons of dancing to be done!
4. A drink: Something bubbly is normally the ticket, but why not create your own signature cocktail to enjoy? It can catch on just in time to ring in 2013!
5. A crew: A true New Years is entirely incomplete if you don't have people to celebrate it with! Grab your crowd, and even if you stay in and watch the ball drop, you're still starting the new year in the best of company!
Although I won't be in SC for the big night, I'll be celebrating just as heartily with a crew from home!