Friday, January 23, 2009

Cozy as a Rosy

So, I'm night-blogging and today ended up just being one of those days that I wanted to crawl back into bed. I went out to dinner with my dear friend Maeve to Nordy's Cafe. I bought a Juicy Couture (which I hardly own anything of) black, velour, plain track jacket that was on sale for $61 and change. Usually I don't impulse buy much (although my parents probably disagree), but it was my size, AND on sale and I just couldn't pass it up. As trendy things go, this in my opinion, is very practical! Black, my actual size, on sale, right where I was, I couldn't pass it up! Anyway, that's all beside the point. As I drove home, all I could think about was crawling back into bed. My phone had been ringing off the hook for some plans that my friends and I are making, and for some reason everyone had been calling! I felt pretty famous...haha, that was our word of the night. My bed is so cozy these days because I added a new blanket. It is simply fabulous. It is cozy, and warm and furry and I love it! From Target, I got this blanket for Christmas.It quite possibly may be the best and worst thing I've ever done for my sleeping habits. Now it takes me an extra 5 or 10 minutes every morning to coax myself out of bed. And for a high school senior with a morning routine, this could be deadly. The "Microfleece Blanket" from Target, comes in several different colors. The one I have is a cream/eggshell/ivory color to match my Lilly Perfectly Patched bedding. I was one of the lucky ones to snag LP bedding when it still existed (R.I.P.)...although, if you search hard enough, there are some sleep warehouses that still carry it...shhhh!

This blanket is a must for all you chilly preps. I am ALWAYS cold, so adding a blanket to my bed made me so happy! I would tell you to scoop up every color of these guys; one for every bed you have! While taking other bloggers' Target shopping spree advice, be sure to add one of these blankets to your list, you won't be unhappy! Happy Weekend everyone!

PS. Anyone have advice on Habitat for Humanity trips? More details to come, but I'm working on a school project to pursue a project! Thanks, I appreciate any info!

PSS. Check out Lady Gaga's song called Pokerface. It sounds like Just Dance, but it's cooler. And check out My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson (I will always like her) and Dead and Gone by T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake. I really like all of these songs! Worth a download or youtube-age

xxKatie

1 comment:

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

OH MY GOSH! Hahah. We have so much in common. I love my black juicy. I cant stand all the decoration on the other ones that juicy makes. Its just rediculous. I have to special order plain ones because everyone buys those first and leaves all the others!!! Also your music at the bottom? LOVE! I love those three songs SO much. Dead and gone is in my cd player in my car and I play it over and over, along with poker face. I am so happy kelly has a new single also! Also, I used to hate him but I now find myself loving the new song by eminem crack bottles. I had no idea I would like a song like that! Some of the lyrics do make me cringe though. haha. That blanket looks so comfy and I know what you mean about school, I can hardly get there on time to begin with!