Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Shopping Kryptonite

So some people love shoes, hats, I've even heard of bathing suits...my weakness, however, is none of those. I realized this year, that I have a major sunglass issue. With one of my first Pink Crab pay checks, what did I buy?
Ray Ban 4099

It only continues, what did I ask for last Christmas?
Lilly Pulitzer Dawn Sunglasses
Nope, gets worse...

Michael Kors M 2611S Sunglasses
(mine are brown lenses and tortoise shell frames)

What did I spend a Christmas gift Eddie Bauer gift card on?

Suncloud Habit Sunglasses

Annnnnd what did I ask for for Christmas this year...you guessed it!
Costa del Mar Isabella Sunglasses
And just recently picked out for Christmas (but I so-totally-don't-know-about...):

The first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem...right? 

I kind of don't think this is a major problem, because I actually wear all of these. I wear my Lilly Dawn ones the most but there's always an emergency pair in my car and the Suncloud ones are polarized so they're great for football games. One time actually, I got a REALLY bad sunburn (dear Alabama, you were a great game but did nothing for my complexion that week...) and had big ole' bars across my face from squinting. Not only do I have these though, I have probably 5 or 6 pairs of the $10 sunglasses that the BP section of Nordstrom has every spring. YIKES! What's your shopping weakness?! Help a sister out so I know I'm not alone here...

xxKatie

9 comments:

Jenn B. said...

I have those Costa's and love them!! Costa's are a staple in any SC girl's wardrobe.. kind've like a must have, so you can totally justify those!

Ashley Lauren said...

Your are so cute! I'm addicted to shoes/handbags/jeans but when it comes to sunglasses all I care about are ray ban aviators. I won't wear anything else! weird? haha

MS girl said...

My shopping addiction is anything on sale. I have a really, really hard time saying no to anything marked 30% off or more

Anonymous said...

My weakness(which i just recently discovered) is probably hair accessories! I love plaid headbands and bows! but, like, you i have a soft spot for sunglasses... I'm not too crazy, but in the summer, i don't go anywhere w/out them.

Hilary said...

Lovin' those Costas! They're the best!

Katie Walpole said...

I love my Rays over my ones from Coach, Michael Kors, and Kate Spade (shocking!).

Emily said...

I have a huge addiction to scarves, monogramming, and getting t-shirts from restaurants, especially at the beach (weird, I know). I have the Target version of the wayfarer in tortoise that I wear all the time but I am hoping to get some Rays as soon as the weather heats up again!

Mary Ellen said...

HEADBANDS. I have more than 100 and I still keep buying them...

Hannah said...

I have the Isabella Costas and LOVE them!!!