Saturday, January 15, 2011

Outfit of the Day: First Day(s) of School

I like to think in college you have two first days: your first MWF day and your first TTh day. Logical, I know. It's two different class sets, two different timing schedules, two different everything so I consider having two first day outfits. It's been oh-so-old here so I've been dressing in many-a-layer if I even have to go outside. I've also found that sunglasses are a girls' best friend. (Note: not "just", but you catch my drift). They keep parts of my face warm and don't make my eyes hurt by the time I get in my building. Make sure to have a pair of sunglasses on you AT ALL times when you're fighting weather that belongs in the North Pole. Either way, here are my first two days of school outfits:

For MWF:



For TTh:



I was FROZEN on Thursday because of those tights!! I wished I'd worn pants all day long!!!

Did I make an ok first impression? I sure hope so!!

xxKatie

7 comments:

Annie said...

Presch outfits, as usual!!

mFw said...

Love your outfit but I would have been freezing in those tights!

Katie Walpole said...

Pretty outfits!

Sandra said...

Cutest Ever!! xoxo

Madras and Pearls said...

These outfits are so adorable! :) Awesome choices yet again

Courtney said...

Your outfits are so cute!

Elle said...

Hello! I just recently stumbled upon your blog and I love it! The outfits are so cute, but it's going to be so cold! I always have the hardest time picking out first day outfits hahaha.

Please check out my blog if you have time. Thank you :)

~Elle*
http://prep-a-holic.blogspot.com/