Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nothing Says Party Like...

GARLAND!

Shimmery, sparkly, and dangling from the ceiling, nothing quite sets the mood like decorations, but specifically garland! I stumbled across this website after seeing it in the issue of Martha Stewart Weddings that I got for spring break. Look at the Garland made by ConfettiSystem:
This whimsical one is my favorite!
This palette is so reminiscent of J. Crew in my opinion. This could easily be decor in any Madewell store with its clean lines and simplicity.
This neutral one could be used over and over again for a multitude of occasions. Think of the possibilities!!

They even make swanky pinatas AND you can call them to make custom combinations...a light pink and green one might just be calling my name eventually...

How festive and fun are these seriously?!

xxKatie

6 comments:

Sandra said...

How fun!! Love those. xoxo

katelyn w said...

So cute!
xo, kmw

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!

XOXO

Kim said...

Ah this is so cute. It might be nice even for a wall decor. Nice find.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness how darling!! It's very inspiring... I want to make some of my own now!

Unknown said...

LOVE those garlands! I need one for my apartment; I'm checking them out online now. Thanks for the post!

whitney
seeshopeatdo.com